Monday, September 19, 2011

Binary Options Trading Art - Maze of Fun Funnel

Fun Funnel Maze - Binary Trading Artwork
funnel-maze-yfrimer-binary-art
Maze of a funnel system, sort of like a pinched bulls eye. Made this while at the same time trading binary options online and utilizing my creative abilities to remain calm during busy trading periods. I think this little tip is one of the best ways to improve your game while trading binary options

A few people I have recommended this to have come back to me with questions about what to draw and how to better draw. While I do have some tips on that matter, they are missing the point. Its best to just draw what you enjoy so that you can remove some focus from the binary options trading, but don't over focus on the drawing as it can serve as too much of a distraction when you look at it that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment